Does this sound like you or someone close to you?
• I feel frozen when I walk into a cluttered room
• I can't remember where I put my things
• My papers look like miles of disorganized piles
• I feel like a failure because I'm so disorganized
• I have trouble managing my time and following through
• I get stuck on deciding what to do with all my stuff
• How can I support my child if I can't even help myself
Are you overwhelmed, stressed, and uncertain about how to get and stay organized?
Living in constant conflict with perpetual, long-lasting clutter and chronic disorganization can correlate with:
• academic problems
• work-related difficulties
• overwhelm, chaos, and shame
• challenges with self-esteem
• sleep problems
• excessive internet use or escapist-type behaviors
….Calmly making decisions as you move through the process of organizing
….Letting go of excess clutter and any associated thoughts and feelings
….Getting the guidance and support you need to live the more peaceful life you want
Organize, Optimize, and Take Charge
of Your ADHD Now!
During this online video course for adults and parents of complex kids of any age, you get the knowledge, skills, and accountability you need to take on your challenges by:
• Discover how to shift your organizing mindset and any existing emotional clutter with organizing
• Learn the organizing challenges characteristic of ADHD, and strategies to overcome them
• Target systems and strategies for organizing with ADHD and the keys to making them stick
• Master the secrets of an ADHD-friendly organizing toolbox and turn to lasting transformation
Organizing is a skill you can learn! You'll come away with organizing solutions that work specifically with the ADHD brain!
Organize, Optimize, and Take Charge of Your ADHD Now will support you to:
• Come away with concrete steps to get started and follow through
• Discover your strengths for managing schedules and time
• Minimize clutter and streamline paperwork
• Work with your brain to stay motivated
• Develop ways to prioritize the change you want
• Identify personalized action steps to get there
• Gain clarity to maintain organizing success with less stress, more peace, and calm .... and more!
30-Day. Risk. Free. If you decide this class is not right for you, you have 30 days for fees to be totally refunded. You also have the option to apply the funds to private coaching, even if it's only a one-time session.
WHAT IT IS: ORGANIZE, OPTIMIZE, AND TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR ADHD NOW!
WHAT YOU GET: Self-Paced video series, downloadable materials you keep FOREVER, a BONUS for participating ..... and more!
WHERE: The link is below!
WHY: Because you're worth it, your family is worth it, because you want to get the knowledge and support you need and because now is the time to make it happen.
BONUS: Downloadable materials you can keep FOREVER .... and more!!
I’ve gone through two programs with Cheryl and I would recommend her to anyone in need of coaching. She guided me through finding an organizational system that works for me and I now have the tools to assess for myself what works and what doesn’t, and why. As an adult with ADHD I have spent much of my life wondering what I was doing wrong. My coaching sessions with Cheryl helped me to see why I was struggling, and what I could be doing differently. She’s nonjudgmental, compassionate, and, insightful.