Cheryl Susman ADHD Coaching offers services in the Chicagoland area and Northern Suburbs all over the US and internationally by phone and virtually
I offer a variety of ways to work with me, by phone or videoconference. Here’s an overview of our programs.
Please rotate your phone
to view the comparison chart
3 Coaching Sessions
Must Be Used Within
8 Coaching Sessions
Must Be Used Within
12 Coaching Sessions
Must Be Used Within
(or $285/mo for four Months), includes one free session paid in full
(or $260/mo for six Months), includes two free sessions paid in full
- All major credit cards are accepted, including online bank payments.
Let’s schedule an ADHD Strategy Assessment Session to talk about what Program is right for you.
How Do We Start?
Step 1 is an ADHD Strategy Assessment.
Parents and Adults living with ADHD can self-diagnose and enroll in a coaching program or a one-time session, but to make sure you get maximum value in the shortest amount of time, I recommend an ADHD Strategy Assessment. This private assessment helps identify what you REALLY need so you don’t waste money and time.
First, you schedule a session online or by calling my office to book a time at 847-757-8780.
Once our meeting date and time are confirmed you receive a confirmation by email with a few questions to consider before our meeting. These questions will help you prepare for our first meeting.
Totally. Risk. Free. If we decide to work together, fees for the ADHD Strategy Assessment session will be applied toward any Coaching Program, even if it's only another one-time session.
Coaching Services Offered ALSO Include:
Our ADHD Chaos to Clarity Session, which is an evaluative 45-60 minute session where we determine the strengths, challenges and opportunities of your current situation.
In this optional meeting, we discover ways to get your situation into shape. We identify specific action steps to set you up for success.
The ADHD Chaos to Clarity Session, can be a stand-alone session or a part of any ADHD Coaching Program that's the best fit for you.
Not Sure Which Program is Right For You?
Motivate and Make it Happen Program is perfect for you if:
- You need to pave the way to make the change you want
- You want to tap into what motivates you or your child to bring out the best in you
- You need personalized action steps to get there that reinforce your unique strengths
- You want to get started managing your busy life with less stress
Organize, Optimize and Take Charge Now Program is best for you if:
- You want to build productive habits to shift from chaos to calm
- You want to stay accountable to yourself and your family with kindness and respect
- You need to simplify your life to get things done
- You want to problem-solve to have a peaceful home with less stress
Make it Stick, Maintain and Stay on Track Program is ideal for you if:
- You need to establish and maintain new tools and systems that stick
- You need to get centered on tackling one task or project at a time and develop a better understanding of how your circumstances impact you or your child
- You want to learn from your mistakes and accomplishments without judgment, and give yourself permission to celebrate your successes
- You want to get clarity you can apply with consistency to have a life that’s compatible with what’s important to you
No Risk Guaranteee
I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to work with me, so my no-risk guarantee is:
- I offer a complimentary mini coaching session so you can sample how I work.
- You get my “Pull the Ripcord Promise” on my programs. Depending on the program, after the first session (or hour), you can “pull the ripcord” and parachute out of our work together with no further obligation. A small administrative fee may apply in some cases.
- I will not accept you as a client unless I am convinced that I can help you and that my service is right for you