Feeling like you’re constantly
in crisis mode?
It’s challenging to stick with habits and stay consistent.
….Getting tools that are simple and effective so you gain back control
….Receiving realistic action steps you can use right away to stay on track
….Having a personalized program for success where you can stay consistent in a way that works for you.
The Make it Stick and Stay on Track Program
During this six-month program, we develop a personalized plan to support you to:
- Design, establish and maintain new tools that stick
- Create change without getting mired in self-defeat
- Learn from your mistakes and accomplishments without judgment, and give yourself permission to celebrate your successes
- Get the clarity you can apply consistently to have that life that’s compatible with what’s important to you
Here’s what we’ll cover together:
Impact of the ADHD Brain: you’ll develop personalized strategies that fit your unique situation and how to stay consistent for success
Your challenges with Distraction, Disorganization, and Decision-making: you’ll discover reliable systems to maintain focus, stay organized, and accomplish your priorities consistently.
Your Procrastination, Perfectionism, and Barriers to Following Through: You’ll create new ways to get started so you can follow through with confidence, vision, and purpose.
Your Motivation: you’ll tap into what motivates you or your child to bring out the best in you and your family.
Your Time Management: you’ll overcome time blind spots, let go of the unimportant stuff, and simplify your life around time, so you can prioritize what’s important to you and your family.
Your Communication and Emotional Triggers: you’ll ease conflicts, problem-solve, and communicate effectively so you can manage triggers that set you spiraling and implement reliable ways to overcome these cycles for more peace at home.
Your Accountability: You’ll get out of crisis mode by developing personalized strategies that fit your unique situation so you can stay accountable to yourself and those who matter most to you.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Private, Targeted, Personalized Guidance and Support from Cheryl with:
- Twelve 45-60-minute coaching sessions within 6 months; session time may vary in length.
- Follow-up action steps for accountability
- Two 10-minute Laser Coaching Calls per Month, optional for extra support
- One 30-minute tune-up session at your convenience within two months of program completion
- Subscription to “Collected Wisdom Tips,” practical and realistic tools you can use right away.
- Resources and Guides, as applicable to your individual situation
- Email and Voicemail check-ins - convenient, brief communication when you need it.
- Time and space to get out of crisis mode, and create and maintain a peaceful life with less stress.
Realistic and Practical Tools You Can Use:
Bonuses To Guide Your Progress:
- Bonus ADHD Strategy Assessment where we reveal obstacles, pinpoint opportunities, and create a high-level action plan for moving forward.
- Optional ADHD Chaos to Clarity session where we identify the strengths, challenges, and opportunities of your situation.
Convenient, Go-At-Your-Own-Pace Video Courses To Support Your Learning and Accountability:
- Boost Your Executive Functioning in Nine Exciting Ways, an optional self-paced video course, with downloadable materials ($149 value)
- Organize, Optimize, and Take Charge of Your ADHD Now!, an optional, self-paced course, with downloadable materials you keep forever ($149 value)
- ADHD and Time Management, an optional, self-paced video course, all the above courses with interactive exercises, and Cheryl as your guide ($149 value)
One or all of the following assessments to understand yourself and your situation, depending on your interests:
Productivity Assessment to examine the complex network of factors that contribute to your productivity, so you can spend time on what matters most.
Values Assessment: to identify your personal priorities so that your life fits with what you stand for
Needs Assessment: to identify the primary need that drives you to make life "work" so you can move forward with what's important to you.
Totally. Risk. Free. If after the first session, you don’t believe this program is right for you I will refund the remaining money paid less session 1.
WHAT IT IS: Private Make it Stick and Stay on Track Program
WHAT YOU GET: ADHD Strategy Assessment Session, plus twelve 45-60-minute private ADHD coaching sessions within 6 months, resources and guides, follow-up steps for accountability, and more! All this for just $1,849 when paid in full (which includes two complimentary sessions) or just $380/month (VALUE: $3,800)
WHERE: a combination of videoconference or phone sessions
WHY: Because you want a realistic, personalized program to transform yourself into a life that fits
BONUS ONE: One 30-45-minute ADHD Strategy Assessment Session where we uncover obstacles, pinpoint opportunities, and create a high-level action plan for moving forward ($90 value); and one optional ADHD Chaos to Clarity Session, where we identify the strengths, challenges, and opportunities of your situation ($225 value)
BONUS TWO: One COMPLIMENTARY 30-minute tune-up session, used within two months after completion of the Program
COMPLIMENTARY COURSES: Boost Your Executive Functioning in Nine Exciting Ways ($149 value), Organize, Optimize, and Take Charge of Your ADHD Now! ($149 value), AND ADHD and Time Management ($149 value)
I want you to feel comfortable with your decision to work with me, so my no-risk guarantee is:
- I offer articles and tools on my website, so you can sample my style, philosophies, and approach.
- You get my “Pull the Ripcord Promise” on my programs. Depending on the program, after the first session (or hour), you can “pull the ripcord” and parachute out of our work together with no further obligation. A small administrative fee may apply in some cases.
- I will not accept you as a client unless I am convinced that I can help you and that my service is right for you
Call 847-757-8780 or
Schedule a Virtual Session Below
Thanks for checking the calendar first to find an appointment time that works for both of us. If you don’t see anything that works for you please join my wait list by indicating any time that’s convenient for you and I will get right back with you as soon as a time opens up. Thank you so much! ~ Cheryl